Beard Wash 3-PackRegular price $38.97 Sale price Save $3.98
Keep your favorite beard wash in stock and save when you buy multiples! Now you’ll never run out of the moisturizing and cleansing power of a premium beard wash. Experience a silky-soft, squeaky-clean beard for less with Kingsmen Premium Beard Wash 3-Packs. Choose from our coveted scents or select the unscented option. Either way, your mane will look and smell magnificent.
Over 39,000 Orders Shipped Since 2016
Chainmail - Chainmail is a bright, summery blend of citrus essential oils. Bound to be one of your favorite Kingsmen scents, Chainmail’s refreshing bouquet keeps you smelling freshly-showered all day without an overpowering fragrance.
Dragon - As a more subtle cologne scent, Dragon uses patchouli essential oil to invoke warm, earthy notes while calling on hints of incense and campfire.
Holy Grail - Our flagship scent is an ambrosial ode to history’s kings and noblemen. The exotic and intoxicating oud wood scent is a time-tested classic cologne aroma that powerful men have worn for centuries.
Kings Court - King’s Court is a warm, inviting fragrance with delicious vanilla notes that almost make you want to eat it. One sniff invokes images of cozy blankets and lattes by the fire.
Unscented - Unscented is for the beardsman who prefers to smell a product’s carefully selected ingredients rather than added fragrances. This is easier on a sensitive nose and is better suited for those Kingsmen who suffer from allergies.
White Knight - Using a blend of lemon, sage and lavender essential oils, White Knight has a delicious aroma. It’s subtle, clean, sunny and bound to brighten the day of anyone who catches a whiff.
Wizard - Our second most popular scent is tangy, sweet and bright. This blend of blueberry and thyme will wake you up and energize your senses, like an aromatic palate cleanser that keeps you smelling fresh for hours.
Suggested Use: 1-3 times per week
Hold Strength: None
Test for allergies first. Wet face and neck. Apply Beard Wash to the palm of your hand and massage into your facial hair. Let sit for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Soy and Coconut Based Surfactant Dodecyl Alcohol
Sulfate of Lauryl Alcohol
Sodium Salt of EDTA
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Use Beard WashBeard wash is simple to use and doesn’t differ much at all from regular shampoo. Here’s a quick step-by-step to get you going:
- Always make sure you’re washing with lukewarm water. While the instinct is to get into a piping hot shower, lukewarm water is less harsh on your sensitive facial hair and skin. Hot water will extract natural oils that your beard and skin need. On the flipside, cold water will prevent your beard and skin from releasing the grease and dirt that your beard wash needs to extract.
- Wet your beard, making sure to get the skin underneath wet as well. We recommend working with a sopping wet beard that has been in the water for a minute or two.
- Start with a quarter-sized amount of beard wash in your palm and apply it to your beard.
- Work the wash into a lather, ensuring you’re reaching all parts of your beard and the skin underneath. Use your fingertips to work the lather into the roots. If you’re unable to get good enough suds, you might need to use more beard wash, but as is the case with most beard care products, a little goes a long way.
- Rinse your beard thoroughly, making sure every last bubble is gone. You should be able to feel when your whiskers are clear of any beard wash residue. You can use cooler water for this step if you prefer, as it aids in closing up the pores on the skin and hair, ensuring the nutrients and extracts in the beard wash are fully absorbed.
- Always follow up with Kingsmen Premium beard conditioner and use as directed. Quick tip: use the same fragrance as your beard wash to prevent scent confusion. Or, if you’re going with a beard wash with a woodsy scent, choose another woodsy scent for your beard conditioner.
- After a quick towel dry, always apply your beard oil (once again, in the same scent) and let it absorb before you use any other product on those whiskers. It’s important to hit this step while your beard is still damp. Damp hair absorbs more oil!
- It’s good Kingsmen practice to wash your beard only a few times per week, so don’t overdo it! Exceptions are, of course, a beardsman who works or spends time in a dusty, dirty environment. Outside of that, use your common sense and wash your beard when it needs a cleanse.
- It’s the same routine at the sink, as well. Wet your beard, lather up your beard wash, rinse, condition, towel-dry and always follow up with your favorite Kingsmen Premium beard oil.
Can I Use Regular Shampoo on My Beard?
No. Regular shampoo will dry your beard out as well as the skin on your face, leading to beard dandruff, patchiness and dry whiskers. Shampoo is designed for the thicker skin and more dense hair on your head and contains harsh detergents that can damage your beard.
What Does Beard Shampoo Do?
Simply put, beard shampoo or beard wash cleanses your beard. Very gently, it removes dust, debris and dirt while nourishing the skin and each individual hair down to the root.
How Often Should I Wash My Beard?
You only need to wash your beard a few times per week. However, if you work in a dirty environment or your beard gets grimy more often, then it’s better to wash when it needs cleansing.
Have questions about our products? Get in touch with our team at email@example.comRefunds, Returns, and Guarantees
At Kingsmen, we want you to be 100% satisfied. If you don't like the product you purchased, we are happy to work with you to find a replacement. Have a concern? Get in touch and we will make it right.
We offer a 365-day return and money back guarantee.
Domestic (USA) Shipping and Fulfillment Shipping rates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We currently use USPS to fulfill our main line beard product orders.
Fulfillment timing: While we cannot guarantee it, orders are generally fulfilled the next business day after you placed your order. Our logistics team operates Monday through Friday so Friday afternoon and weekend orders will not fulfill until the following Monday morning.
Fulfillment location: We fulfill orders from multiple locations so we may need to ship some order items separately. For instance, our main line beard products are warehoused at a different location than our apparel.
Gear, apparel & accessory fulfillment: We print and fulfill all our products on demand once you place an order. To estimate when you get your order, add the fulfillment time to the shipping time. It takes 2–7 business days to create apparel products and 2–5 business days for non-apparel products.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. International shipping lead times can vary greatly and Kingsmen Premium is not responsible for delayed or lost packages.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Kingsmen Premium is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 14 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and any pertinent details. All logistics carriers have been experiencing erratic shipping durations due to Covid-19. Please allow for extended shipping times.