What’s the contest?
We’re looking for Christmas-themed photos starring our customers. The top 5 entries will win a prize. You can submit a photo of your holiday-decorated beard, or maybe a selfie of your epic beard in front of the Yule log or tree. Maybe you want to make a snow angel while the brisk air flows through your beard. Or maybe you could use your beard to paint a picture of your favorite reindeer. The more creative the submission, keeping with the theme the better. We’re just looking for you to bring some holiday cheer using your beard.
Who Can Enter?
Any Kingsmen customer with a beard can be the star of the photo. No photo editing allowed.
How do I enter?
Post your photo on our Facebook page contest post pinned to the top of our feed or reply to our contest email (for newsletter recipients) and attach your photo.
- 1st Place - Beard Expert Routine Kit - Oil, Balm, Butter, Wax, Wash, Conditioner in any scent.
- 2nd Place - Beard Balm OR Butter Routine Kit - Balm or Butter, Oil, Wash & Conditioner in any scent.
- 3rd, 4th, 5th Place - Your choice of one Oil, Balm, or Butter in any scent.
- Star in our email newsletter, Facebook page, and potentially future X-mas promotions.
What are you using my photo for?
By submitting a photo, you give Kingsmen Premium the right to use it in any current and future marketing and communications. We will definitely be sharing the contest winners with our Facebook group and our email newsletter. You may also make an appearance on next year’s Christmas promotions. We will not sell your photo to any 3rd party site.
When is the contest?
Submissions for the contest can begin immediately and will end on December 29th, 2021 at midnight MST. We’ll be posting the winning submissions (top 5) to our social media accounts as well as sharing the winners with our email newsletter recipients.
How and when will winners be notified?
On Jan 3rd. We will follow back up with you on Facebook or email.
What is in the fine print?
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting or photoshopping subjects within the frame. Please use your original photo and not something from the web or a meme.
- Violators will be removed from the contest and ineligible for any prize(s).
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via email, or original facebook contest post. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be not be accepted.
- Entries will be judged by the Kingsmen Staff. All decisions are final. Kingsmen Premium reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed too vulgar or extremely inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Kingsmen Premium for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry or Via Facebook Messenger. If no response is received after 5 business days or (1 week) from ending and announcement, winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law
- Must be at least 18 years or older to enter.
- All entrants hold Kingsmen Premium and their respective regents, directors, officers, employees, emeriti, fellows, interns, research associates, and volunteers (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against all claims of any nature arising in connection with entrant’s participation in the contest and acceptance or use of a prize. The Indemnified Parties are not liable for any costs, damages, injuries, or other claims incurred as a result of entrants’ participation in the contest or winner’s acceptance and usage of a prize. The Indemnified Parties are not responsible for incomplete or misdirected entries, technical or network malfunctions or failures, or causes beyond their control. Entrants are solely responsible for their entries. Entrants may not submit materials that introduce any software viruses, worms or other programs designed to damage software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or are off-topic, partisan-political, contain advertising, personal attacks or expletives, or is otherwise abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, false, sexually explicit, or that infringes on the rights of any third party.
- Kingsmen Premium reserves the right to cancel the contest or modify these rules at its discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the winners, Kingsmen Premium reserves the right to award or not award the prizes in its sole discretion. Kingsmen Premium reserves the right to disqualify any entrant whose entry or conduct appears in any way to: inhibit the enjoyment of others; tamper with the competition; violate these rules or other applicable law or regulation; infringe on the rights of third parties; or act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Decisions of the Kingsmen Premium are final and binding.